Sing sang SONG!

Friday, July 10, 2009

11 of July Something about Pianos

Just finished reading theory grade 6..
Gonna exam soon..
Teacher wana ask tmrw..
Jz read half only..
I love piano..
Bt I hate those exams..





Last week..
Teacher told me that b4 ''piano''
People call it as harpsichord..
It involve two keyboards...
One on top another one at bottom..
Bt not organs..
Kinda special....
Its use in orchestra of Baroque period..
Complicated..
I nvr learn this b4 when Im in grade 1-5..

Earlier..
B4 harpsichord..
Thats another type..
The first type of piano I think..
The keyboard shorter...

http://images.google.com.my/images?hl=en&um=1&sa=1&q=first+piano&btnG=Search+images&aq=f&oq=

Must visited..
The first row the third pic..
I cant download it..
May b its too long time..
Only one picture..
Which is wat teacher show to me...
Damn nice..
Bt if its still selling in this world..
Imagine whats the cost ==


UNIQUE PIANOS

Isit nice..?
Its make of wood..
And the shape..
NICE..!!


I dream abt this b4..
Bt the piano in my dream involve two keyboards..
Summore L shape..
NICE TOO..!!


Mini piano.. =]
Hope to get it on my birthday nx year..xP


Another special =)


Its name ''giraffe piano''
Abit like me hor..? xP

My dream piano..(IN WHITE)


I will buy it once I bcum a millionaire or I hv much money..=]
And once I hv a big house..=]
Summore it must in white....=)

Just to let you know more..

The earliest piano..?x)


The structure of a piano..=]



No comments:

Post a Comment