Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

18 of July Foolish day..

Today was my cousin's wedding..
A romantic wedding..
Hope can hv a christian's wedding nx time..
Kinda romantic..xD

We go church for their wedding..
The bride was kinda pretty...
And the bridegroom handsome too =]
Hehex..

Will u married him as a wife and follow him bla bla bla..
YES I DO..
Will u love her bla bla bla bla..
YES I DO...
I don care wat the pastor say..
I jz love the word ''YES I DO''
Its romantic..xP

And soon..
We take pic with the two couple..
Too many camera infront..
Dono which one should we smile to ==
But I love this wedding so much..
TOO ROMANTIC..

Night..
We hv a dinner in CHUI HUA LOU near segambut I think..xP
Saw my frens working there..
Lols..

We sing we cheer we make alot of silly things there..
Bcuz all sakai sit together in one table..
Hahax..
All young man..Teenagers...xD
Kinda enjoy..

Bro get drunk..
Sing himself on the stage..
OMG..==
His voice..
No one can tahan..
Siao za bo..==
He want to sing with others soon..
But we pull him down from the stage ==..
My god..
Kinda foolish day...xP

Pastor sent us home..
Cause bro get drunk summore sis dono how to drive mom's car..
Lols..
So pai seh..==

Parents went back today..
Bt I d sleep..
Cause its tired....
Bt lucky they're save...
Thanks god..xP

No comments:

Post a Comment