Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

9 of June Special dayz ever..!!

Today is my birthday..
Had an outing with my friends in 1u..
Tat Hong..Woon..Qui Han..Anand..Samuel..Keith
These are guys..
For gurls..
Yi Wen..Yoke teng..Eva..Sara..Wen Yan..Yao and me..!
Lols..
Total 13 ppl...

We reached at 1u at about 10 I think..
Lols..
Sara fetch us at 9.45 something..
Damn late..
Her mom wanted to take shower..
Lols..
Nvm lor..
At least finally we reached there...><

Gathered at Burger King and wait for those who hvnt come..
Well..
Keith d reached at 8..
So we go MC Donald to take him up..
Lols..
He ad re-few his drinks almost 3 times..
Lols...

Well..Finally all reached...
But Wen Yan's went to buy a high heeled shoes with sara..
Her old shoes made her unable to walk..
And got many ''kit-kat'' sound while walking..
Really noisy...xD

And then..
We separated into three gangs..
Woon..Tat Hong..Anand..Sam..Keith..Teng n Eva
Will watched movie..
While I..Yan..Yao..Qui Han..adn Yi Wen...
Went to Neway to sing..
Kekez..
Cause its quite cheap on weekdays...
Lols..
Rooms full..
Had to wait until 2...=.=
So..We went to hv our lunch first.....><

Pizza Hut..
Tat Hong them oso at there..
LOLS..
Only two girls there..
Looked pity..><

We ordered one set of pizza..
And add on one mushroom soup and one chocolate muffin..
You would not know tat hw selfish was the chef..!!
The muffin was small like..
Omg..
Really hard to describe at here...
Got pic..
I d post here...

Spend almost two hours for our lunch..
Wait for our pizza almost half an hour...
Keep urging and hailed the waitress so many times to serve our pizza..
But yet NO information..=.=
Sucks Pizza Hut...

Half hour more from 2pm..
Wait for Wen Yan to go to latrine..
Lols..
Me..Yao..and Yi Wen was attracted by a music shop...
OMG..
I lv there so much..
But it didnt sell my dream's piano...
T.T
Haha..
Violin..Keyboard..Piano...
So shock tat they also selled pieces..scales..sight-reading for every grades..
You noe how much was the pieces for grade 8..?
RM 78..!!
Lols..
Jz one book..
Lols...
Hope to prepare now for my grade 8 practical..
But teacher wan me to enough preparing in my grade 6 teory tis year..!!
26 August..
DUH..!!

Well..
I back with Yi Wen at 5.30...
His dad was fetching me..
Thanks Yi Wen..
And Thank you so much for celebrating for me..

Im happy bcuz my fren's celebrated it for me..
Bt yet tis year's birthday didnt make sense for me..
I oso dono why..
Bt really thanks a lot..
Muackz..!!


This is the small muffin by Pizza Hut..!!


woon..anand..jason n me..1


anand the boy with me ><


herez jason..
I was eating mushroom soup bt they keep fighting to take pic with me..
Hahaha....



No comments:

Post a Comment