Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 of June Normal bt tired dayz

Tmrw is Cik Wong's retirement..
Dono her much..
So wont feel not willing to part with her..
Only borrowed her marker pen b4 when preparing Phantom's things...
Shes a good teacher..
We lost one good teacher again..=(

Actually I will presence a show with Yih Mun for Cik Wong's retirement..
Bt really lazy to find song..
Somemore no mud to presence..
Sorry ya Yih Mun =(

Tmrw may b no class..
Go skul for fun..
After the retirement..
Then from the 8 period until the skul finish..
Teachers will going to a party for Cik Wong's retirement...
Prefects must go for duty..
To make sure that our kelas jagaan doesnt make noise...=.=
5 Melor..
Wonder how I gona jaga...==

Friday hari terbuka..
Sei Lor..
Hope my sis going..
If not my class' teacher sure say my bad thing infront of my mom =(
Im too talkative..
Naughty..
BLABLABLABLA...!@!$#@%$&
Then go back kena scold...
!@!$#@$#%$^

Saturday replacement..
Bt I wont go class..
Bcuz Im taking part in petanque...
If not I will b alone in class
All my gang go for petanque ==

Tired day..
Hv a rest in the afternoon..
Den the whole night doing my sejarah's project..
Complicated..
Thought finished bt many mistakes...

And now finally done..
LOLS...
Normal bt tired dayz...
Quite meaningless too..
Tats all..
Good Nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment