Sing sang SONG!

Friday, June 26, 2009

26 of June Parent's day

Yesterday was Cik Wong's retirement..
Since today..
We wont see her anymore....
Hope she will visit us while shes free..
Feel touch bcuz of the music yesterday...
Lucky nvr cry..
Bucz she nvr teach me b4..
I hope can gv her teach nx year..
Bcuz shes a gud Add Math's teacher....

Today is parent's day..
All daddy mummy will come to take report card..=.=
8.00 until 9.30 duty..
Heard tat Michael Jackson dead..==
Bcuz of heart attack...
Really get shock..

Lols..
I lv his dancing..
Nice..
But we lost one singer tat full with talents now..
Hope he can rest in peace...><

Lucky teacher nvr say my bad words infront of my mom..
Haha..
Say my result no nid let my mom's worry..
Lols..
Shit result still can gv ppl praise me ==
Teacher oso advise me not to participate on too many activities..==
Lols..
No more d lar..
Last time is the kawad kaki competition ma xP
Hehe...

I will try to work harder lar..
But jz cant forget my blog..friendster and facebook lor..xP
Somemore television..
Hehe..
Naughty....

No comments:

Post a Comment