Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 of June Thank you MOM and family and also those friends..!!

Thank you MOM and family and also those friends..!!

Holidays gonna end..
Unwilling to go to school again..
Im scared with my results..
Argh..!!

Tomorrow going tuition..
Replacement..
Friday go FRIM..
The last outing...
Mom don let me go out anymore lur..
Summore really wana save money..
To spend more after PMR...
Lols..

Thanks to my friends..
For celebrating my birthday..
For wishing me..
And also gave me an enjoyable dayz..
Thank you so much...

Thank you mom too..
Although dad don allow me to go..
Bt you still gv me go..
And bought watch..Cupboard and oso study table for me..
Mom..
Thank you for everything tat you give me..
Start from today..
I really will appreciate everything..
Including my friends n my family..
Who accompanying me until now..
And give me the most happiness which I ever had..
Thanks lot..
Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment