Sing sang SONG!

Monday, June 22, 2009

22 June Jz hate me..

Quite unlucky day..
Fall down in front of so many ppl near pintu kecil..
Ppl saw everything..
My legs open so big... ==
Lucky I got wear short pants inside..
If not I really dono wat will happened ==

Today Koperasi dayz..
Spend almost RM10 today..==
Pasta..Hot Dog..Ice Kacang....
Left 3+ only..
LOL..
Pn Devi's class' Ice Kacang cannot eat 1..
All pink colour..
The jelly..==
AWW..~~
Vomit..==
Not nice 1..Tasteless..!!!
Sucks..
Reason..
GUYS did tat..==

Im tired..
I really choose to quit..
I know u all wont get shock..
Bcuz you all ad feel tat..
Am I right..?
I hate ppl misunderstand me and don gv me chance to explain..
I hope to continue..
Bt I really cannot..
I really hv no time..
Bcuz Im prefect..
Everlyn can bt I really cnt..
Betong..I really dono normal students can join..
Tats all for me..
It jz happen abit early for me..
I ad prepare..
If this year nth happen..
Nx year sure happen..
Reason..
IM prefect..
Different classes..
And Im not suit to go with u all..
Tats all...
IM TIRED..
Same with you.....

Apologize for tat..
Jz hate me...

No comments:

Post a Comment