Sing sang SONG!

Monday, June 29, 2009

29 of June Destroyed hair =[

Lazy today..
Even bath oso lazy..
Attract by the computer...=.=

After taking shower..
No mud to dry my hair..
If doesnt dry..
My hair will curve easily ==
So I jz simply dry it..
One silly thing I did....
I put the hair dryer on one part of my hair..
The most smooth part..
Focus at tat side..
Dry for almost 5 seconds..
Thought nothing happen...

But now..
The smooth part starting destroyed by me..
Curly curly..
OMG..
Really feel moody about it...
Only 5 SECONDS..
Focus on tat place..
Den ad destroyed....
Haiz...

Today cousin's come..
Gv me the stock ==
Shampoo and treatment cream..
Each cost 33..
Two 66...TT
Kinda expensive..
But its popular..
Many barbers use tat...
Lols....

Really hope tis two things can make my hair smoother..
Summore wont destroyed anymore..
No rebonding like LION..
After rebonding hair destroyed...
SUCKS..!!!!!!!


I spend my money jz to treat my destroyed hair TT
U two..!
Must make my hair smooth and straight and wont get destroyed again..!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment