Sing sang SONG!

Friday, June 19, 2009

19 of June Finally can on9..

Woohoo~~
Finally I can on9 d..!!
Miss my blog my frenster and my msn..
Wakakaz..
NO PC NO LIFE..
NO MUSIC NO LIFE..
Life sucks without these...xD

Well..
Nothing special in tis week..
Jz finish taking shit result..
And unhappy with wat I get..TT
Sains 74..TT
Math 75...
Poor like shit..
My target is both of them get 80+..!!
T.T

Today go teng's house to do revision..
Lols..
It really cannot b denied tat gurls are more diligent than guys..
Guys jz did sejarah past year paper..
And ply dota..Sim 2 =.=
And gurls were doing science revision..
HEHE..
Chapter 6..
Complicated chapter...
Full of chemistry..
Wonder how I going to handle everything while I go bio class..
Lols..

The end for today..
Tomorrow eat steamboat to celebrate father's day..
MUAHAHAHA..~~
I love TOM YAM...xD
Waiting..waiting...
B patient..xP


New Edited


Edit it while the modem siao..~
Nice right...? xP
Love it so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment