Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23 of June Normal dayz

A normal day again..
Get 3rd in class with a rubbish result..
Get shock with it ==
Nvr reach my target yet..TT
Science 74..
Make me lack of As..
Only 1...
Sucks result...

Today walk carefully when going down from pintu kecil ==
Scare to fall down again..
Really look so silly yesterday TT
Tall people lost her balance..
WTF....
Fell down infront of all Form 4 guys..
I really dowan to see their face clearly..
Make me more embarrassed only ==

Nothing special today..
Tuition boring..
Math...=.=
Easy chapter bt keep wrong bcuz of careless..==
Summore earlier finished den others tutors..
Wait for almost half an hour..
They still hvnt finished..!!
Boring lar..!!
Teacher gv us do another questions..
Oso boring's question..
So we talk..
Play phone..xD
Its too boring...=.=

Lazy tis few days..
So tired..
Loving sad song..
Make me sad bt relaxes me..

Dont think tat Im tough enough..
My feeling is way different with my size and my appearance..
Although I nvr scolded you and cry infront of you..
Im jz enduring..
And learning to accept my luck....


Its too white for me..[Edited] xD



Izit too pretty for me..?
Its different with my actual face..=.=

Love these pics without my shit scars after edited....

No comments:

Post a Comment