Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

29 of June Boring lifez..

Today Sunday..
Lols..
Go tuition at 12 for replacement Intensive Science..
1.15 eat KFC bcuz actual tuition time at 2.30pm..
Den 2.30 go back.... ==
LAME..

Uncle fetch me home with my aunties and mom ==
Quite suffer in car..
Cz Im the thinnest..
Actually quite ok lar..
Jz wana show how slim I am..
Haha..
PERASAAN =]

Had our dinner in a new place..
KEPONG FOOD COURT..
With a nice decoration...
Near Carefour..
My advise..
Nothing special there..
But there is crowded..!!!
Summore things so expensive and not nice..
Hv to wait long too....
Dont go there bcuz you feel tats a fresh place ==

Went back home..
Study abit..
Den ply pc...==
One day pass again..
PMR is jz around the corner...
Ready to die....=.=

Meaningless day again..
Izit my life colourful..?
I hope so.. ==
Our life..
Really signifying nothing.....
Students life..
Stress and have to face to homeworks summore exam..
Adults..
Working and love..
Old ppl...?
Sick and waiting to die...
LIFE SUCKS.....
But actually theres so many way to make it colourful..
My life..
Havent colourful yet..
It creeps so so so slowly...
Jz waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment