Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

20 of June Happy Father's Day..

Through the flow of times..
I feel I mature alot d...
From my primary's life until now really change alot..
Everyone hate me..
Bt now..
Way better...
No more stubborn..
Bt still abit geh boh xD
Really hope the chong hwa's girl wont hate me again..
And wont think Im tat kind of person again...
I really nvr did tat thing b4...TT
Im innocent..=(

I love my life in tis school..
I get alot of happiness in this school...
Ad From 3 now..
Really hope can return back to study hard in Form 1..
Everything dono bcuz I nvr concentrate in my class Form 1...
And oso the teachers sucks..!!
Morning session's teacher way better ==

Well..
Today celebrated father's day..
Eat steamboat..
WAKAKA..
Tom Yam....
I love u..@@
U're damn delicious...
Hehe..
Actually my dad not very like to eat steamboat..
I can see it through his face..
He don like Tom Yam..
Bcuz we like to eat mah..
We gv him choose bt he prefer steamboat...
Haha..
Kind daddy..
Muackz..
(I wont say it to my dad..Its kinda disgusting..)

Tomorrow may b will buy shirt for him..
Bcuz his shirt all old old liao..
Not nice liao..
Hehe..
Cuty dad..
Don oways angry lar..
I noe actually u're ok de..
Besides of a serious looking..
I believe u oso gt a humuor looking...
May b stresses make u bcum serious and NO smiling..

Happy father's day daddy..!!
Although ur mouth oways bend down..
Bt I hope I can make it curve to a wide smiling..
LOLS..
Wat m I talking abt..=.=
I will try to show u my best result..
Daddy..
U are my target..
To make u smile again and confident to me again..
Muackz ><


The only whole family's picture in my comp..
Took it when bro's 21's big birthday party..
My dad with a wide bt weird smiling..
Mom..The shortest....
Bro..More leng zai den tis pic now..><
Sis..Now wana graduate at July lor..
Me...Taller den sis and prettier now lor...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment