Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

28 of June Tired and moody day again

Today go school without reason..
No class..
Only go for petanque..
When started ad lose....
3-7..
xD....
Cheap right..?
Not really..
The first time we try it..
Gt 3 marks ad ok for me ><
Ad noe we sure will lose...
Bcuz the competitors were too geng ==

School ended at 12.30..
Straight over to Perfection..
Kinda tired and hungry..
Lols..
Not really hungry..
Quite full oso..=.=
Eat cup maggi there..
Lving tom yam's flavor..
Kinda nice....^^

When BM..
Really sleepy..
But den the air-con getting colder..
Summore teacher keep saying jokes when teaching..
So wont feel so sleepy lor
This is the best way for us to memorize..
Haha..

Until 5..
Went back..
Sleep at 6 until 7...
Tired day...=.=
Eat nasi lemak n ABC for my dinner..
Kinda nice...><

Tired day..
Moody day too..
I jz hope to b the special 1..
I really hope wat I do..
People wont follow actually..
I really don like tat feel....
Its jz my feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment