Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

13 of June Tired bt happy day

Lols..
Today had a tired outing with frens in FRIM...

Im so so so regret going there..
The long journey really exhausted me...


We walked for almost 4 hours only reach the waterfall..

Actually we ad reached the place..

Yet perfection's frens say its at another place..

And we had a jungle trekking with SLIPPERS...!

Its jz bcuz the waterfall is inside the jungle..


Well..
Finally we reached...
I gonna mad when i c the WATERFALL...

I dont think so tats a place for us to ply or swim..

It was jz a place for u to wash ur feet..!!!
LOL..!!

Fxk lar..

We walked back to another waterfall tat we went jz now..

Quite long journey and with slippers..

Our feet was damn freaking pained T.T..


Finally we reach..
I
ts ad 11 something..

And oso finally I can swim..!!

WOOHOO..~~
But the water is jz cold like an ice..

Lols..

We jz relax there without swimming..
Jing Wen was scared with the fishes inside the water..

Haha..

I was shocked bcuz I had ever seen b4...

Haha...


Lols..

We back at 1 something..

Wen n Teng came to my house..

Bcuz their parents not free to fetch them around tat time..
Chit-chat inside my room..
Haha..xD


Tired bt happy day..
I like it..^^


Herez woon n teng lar..><


Nicely capture without my big scar TT


I jz want to prove tat they left men Wen bhind..!!


Teng n me without spec..


Again us bt with different pose...


Us with Keith...^^


Looked me shorter...xD








No comments:

Post a Comment