Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

no more forever, she said

Yea,
I'm here again..
Too much things to b said,
But it's too hard to b written..

Well,
It should like wad my mom told me..
Jz let the one go..
If its not suitable to b together..
Think further,
And really let her go..

I wish the word ''sorry''..
Is to us but not him..
Why is it so different...
Is wondering ):

Couldnt b like others..
Scold if u dislike..
In blog, face to face, dropping hint..
I wish I have the braveness too..
Instead of pretending tat I'm okay..
Instead of saying out everything to my mom..
And release those anger..
Only I can feel okay...
Sigh*

Like how the ''bananas'' oways told me..
So what?
Whateva?
Would not gv any damn on it?
Don care lah?
Its good if I could think like them..

Shouldn't be greedy..
Shouldn't be selfish...
Just let her go..
To find someone who is really match her..
Instead of always been overlooked by us..
But still hoping that..
The way u treat her will not b different like how u treat us..
Jz writing wad I feel..
Sorry if I offence u once again..





Friendship?
No more forever..
She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment