Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy bday to Pui Man (:

Happy birthday!!
Wong Pui Man..
:D



Enjoy ur F4 life.
Which they name it as HONEYMOON @@..
Enjoy ur sweet 16 too..
With ur classmates in 4 Dahlia..
(:

Now only I realise that..
We took too few of pictures last year and few years ago..
Well,
We were best friends before..
And you sit beside me for two years..
And we're classmates for 3 years..
I'm sooo PROUD of this (:
I couldn't be your best friend now..
But I really hope that,
We can still be the normal friends..
Forever and ever...

3 Cempaka..
2 Cempaka...
1 Cempaka....
I'll nvr forget the days we been together..
(:
Those are the best BEST memories EVER!
oUR GROUP,
Those SISTAS..
Which gv me a lot of happiness too before..
We quarrel before,
Laugh to each other before..
And even did some silly childish things before..!!
Ahaha..!!
I miss it sooooO much ):

Don't forget me,
I still wana be your friend (:
And..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
Stay happily with ur '' '' (ahaha.. you noe tat)
Cant join u all in Jusco because I got tuition..
Sorry ya..

Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
mUACKZ~!



I remember!
Those memories!!

Edited long time ago ><
We were in Form 2!!
Ahaha..
My childish look =.=

Best friends~

Ignore my stupid look okay ><
3 Cempaka..
I really LOVE this class SOOO much :(

Girls in 3 Cempaka..
Some were absent I think ><
(:
Remember?
The Phantom of the Opera~
I'm your dancing partner ^^

Our F2 stupid look ^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
WONG PUI MAN!!
:D


PS :
Something wrong with my blog..
Sorry for the BIG BIG size words (:


No comments:

Post a Comment