Sing sang SONG!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Random

Feeling fresh here?
Something different?
Something special here?
Yea, u're right (:
Update my blog and everything xD
The RAINBOW JUN pics..
Nice leh..
Drew it on the Port Dickson beach..
I love it :D
Heee...
Change this blog to classic layout d (:
No nid so mafan..
Everyday editing HTML =.=
Dono wad m I talking abt?
Forget abt it den.

The first song I put in my blog..
Nice rite?
Heee :D
Thanks teng teng for recommending to me.. (:
You and I oso loving the same song xD
Keep listening repeatedly..
Hope can play it in piano one day..
Have to noe the whole song first :X
Sometimes when we touch.
(:

Today!
LOLs..
I failed my add math..
34..
Noob rite.. ):
If I nvr did some careless mistakes..
My mark will be around 50+..
Just 4 / 5 questions dono..
Noe de bt not sure..
And I left it blank..
I promise myself..
NO MORE TIS for the next exam.. ):
Screwed Add Math!!
EEEEESH

Well..
Quite okay for me in my Math..
Silly mistakes again I did..
First exam..
Forgive myself :X
No A+..
Aihs ><
Try harder nx time ba (:

Here Physics!
Awww.. 46 ..
Thanks God I never failed btw..
=.=
Not satisfy at all,,
I can do even better geh ):
Simple Math calculated wrong..
Standard form oso can wrong..
Because I left it..
And did others harder n longer question first..
Somemore not enough time ):
:/
46 =.=
Like SHIT!
Highest Jing Wen again..
75..
Siao zha bo ==
Aihs D:

a BIG strike for me in this monthly test..
Get marks which I nvr get b4..
34 FAILED..
46 D? E?
Well dono the GRADE..
Just,
I hate the numbers.. ):
WORK HARDER IN THE NX EXAM..
grrrrr ):

Bio was tough.
Hope can get 50 something..
Bc quite too..
Moral wont fail gua?
Chemistry wont fail.
LOL..
Not worrying got A anot..
But worrying will fail anot..
WTH =.=
Well,
Stop thinking of these things.
STOP.
Yea, STOP!!

Is going to Sunway Lagoon tomorrow..
Was considering to go or anot just now..
Yea,
Decide to go already..
With cousins again..
Wana enjoyed as much as I can..
But my bro say I go kinda waste..
I got acrophobia.. =.=
Cant play some outdoor games..

Looks down from 4th floow oso feel scary already..
How to play ==?
Funny rite..
Im tall..
And afraid of height..
LOL.

But seriously,
I wana have the first experience indeed..
Roller Coaster!!
Just scare I will b sent to hospital ==
Well,
I go there jz to ply water!! :D
Wana play the slide too..
Although I will feel scare when walking up to a high place ==
Kesian-nYa ><

Daddy Mummy went Sabah ady..
Tomorrow coming back..
Quite miss them..
Especially mummy..
Mummy talks more with me..
Meet more with me..
While daddy doesn't..
><
Hope they can back safely..
And with presents :D
Chocolate..
Mummy say she will try her best to buy..
Forrero Rocher!!
DARK CHOCOLATE!!!!
xD

Off to bed lar..
NOnono..
Pack my beg for tomorrow...
Heeee..
It's holidays..
I will b posting some perasan pics again.. (:
It's too many in my pc now =.=
Port Dickson Pics!
Lazy to upload..
But will upload some too!!! ><



Shortie got troubles..
Doesn't mean tall-ie doesnt have any =.=
No more confident..
Because of my height again..
Not being humble or proud...
I just hope can has a normal height like a normal gurl..




Who's bday tmrw..?
Who's bday in the 45 mins coming..?
Whos tat..
Muhahahahahaha!!!
(:



No comments:

Post a Comment