Sing sang SONG!

Monday, March 22, 2010

true? hmm (:




Since I'm not a perfect girl,
My hair doesn't always stay in place,
And I spill and broke things so a lot,
I'm pretty clumsy and even have a broken heart sometimes :/
Friends and I always fight,
Some even choose to leave out of staying..
Yea,
Someday nothing even goes right

Yet,
When I think back about it..
Or take a step back..
As long as I remember how AMAZING LIFE truly is and that may be.
Perhaps,
I just love being imperfect..
Since I cannot reach that perfection (:

Remember,
God is arranging everything..
Now,
Continues my life..
With tears and laughter....
Until I found the really true one..






I'm so special,
That no one has the same life with me..
You will only look sucks,
When you feel like making me to feel sad..
My life is still moving on,
And I'm still the one..
TAN XIAO JUN,
Ah Jun the Rainbow (:






No comments:

Post a Comment