Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

yOU!


TO SOMEONE


No one denies that u are smart..
No one denies that ur results oways good..
No one denies that ur SPM will get good results..
No one denies that u will never fail ur Add Math..

Yet,

No one denies that u're really so lc..
No one denies that half of the students dislike you..
No one denies that u're too proud of yourself..

And,

I really pissed off with wad u said today..
Although you know people's result isn't that good..
Please,
Do comfort people when people is sad-ing..
For some,
They might able to accept on what you said..
But I can't,
Not because of the things happen on me too..
But I'm just pity to one who study very hard,
Yet results aren't that good..

The words you said out,
Really made me damn angry today..
I have to be straight..
Because I really can't endure you anymore..
I know you're smart enough.
But if you're being humble..
I bet,
People will more respect you and like you as a friend.

I was wondering last time,
Why so many people dislike you..
And you're always being alone..
I pity you..
And I felt you ain't that bad..
But,
Today I really found it out..
The reason why..
People doesn't like you..

Kays,
Chills myself..
God will changes him..
I believe (:





No comments:

Post a Comment