Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Port Dickson :D

Everthing in Port Dickson :D
Ready,
START


The 5 stars hotel :D

:D
I love this XD

With cousins
Perasan again lar
With sista
Heeee
Nice rite XD
Peace
Splash~
With cousin bro
Ehh I lv tis too :D
I look weird.
But I love the sand bhind XD
Rainbow rainbow~
Bro's backside..
Forget to take this kind of pics..
The scenery is nice likhe HELL =.=
Cousin bro's idea..
If Im shorter,
This pic will b perfect ):
Siblings :)
Im special here :P
Uncles aunties and mummy..
Dad was resting in the hotel ><
Acting ghost with cousins XD
I love tis ><
Nice :D
Ahah.. tats a crab down there..
So all watching it swimming..
All butts XD
It's the moon!
Eating the moon!XD
Little crabs
I'm the one who took okay! XD
A weirdo ==
Jump it FUN!
Jelly jelly fish
The dead crabs ):
Love this :D
My shadow :)
This is nice :D
Just a post lar :P
:)
With cousins!
Bro bsides :)
The water is blue and greenish XD
Copy cousin's post =3=
Siao but I love this :D

No comments:

Post a Comment