Sing sang SONG!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunway Lagoon one day trip



Sunway Lagoon :D

Some go iceskating..
Some go sunway Lagoon :D

Peace~

The tiger is big in size..
And meaty ><
Bro, cousins and church's frens..
Wasn't in mood to take pic
So you cant see me :P
Pirate ship..
Freaking scary..
I nvr played LUCKY ><

Sunway LAGOON
>< .....

Heh..

Yea,
I went Sunway Lagoon last Saturday..
And I had a lot of first time there..
I played roller coaster,
Small pirate ship,
Aeroplane ( for children :P)
And so so SO ON..
Despite of my acrophobia (:

Reached there at around 10..
One ticket for 48 (:
Bro who paid ><
FOR ME :D
Aligato ^^

They played the big pirate ship first..
While Im waiting for them..
Really not brave to ply..
It's too scary..
360 rotate
Eeesh =3=

Well,
Being ''PULLED'' to play the small pirate ship..
They called it as ''Scissors''..
And they said it isnt scary at all..
Just okay okay..
I was like being cheated ==
I shout like HELL
=.=
It's hard to b described in words.. ==
When it stopped for a while..
And you open ur eyes..
LOL
It's so HIGH you noe =.=
My leg was exactly facing the sky..
And my head kena the cage tat cover the whole thing..
I dono how to say..
But just VERY VERY SCARY..
Bro said he felt stress..
Because I'm behind =.=
Feeling like crying somehow ...
Legs and hands were shivering when it stopped..
Cant breath somehow..
It's toooooooo exciting..
And I really very very very afraid of height =.=
L.O.L..

Soon we played roller coaster..
Another scary one =.=
But really better den the small pirate ship..
Much MUCH better =.=
Bro gave me hold his hand..
It started..
And moved up a big slope..
For about 15 secons +
=.=
I did open my eyes..
And I found it's too high from the land..
And I close it back..
It moved down the a big slope..
And I shout like hell.. =.=
When crossing some slopes I cant even shout or breath..
It's tooo scary ):
Getting slower and slower..
I tot got another slope again..
Well,
Bro say no more ady..
I open my eyes and I shout CHEH XD
Again I close my eyes..
Because Im in a very high place
=3=
Phew~
It's finally over =.=

Played many things which uncountable there :D
Played water activities too..
And I really enjoyed myself so much ^^
Nvr regret for the trip tat day :D
And the happiness is really hard to b written here..
REALLY DAMN HARD..
Only if you really tried it :)
They say next time go Extreme park..
LOL..
Lagi scary de things..
I cannot tahan
=.=
This was my first and oso my last time..
Playing those scary activities ><
Biggest adventure I had been through tat day..
=.=
Quite meaningful lar :P
Heeeee..

Went Kai Ru's bday after it..
Im so tired like HELL
=.=
I told her tat I'm not coming :D
Although Im on the way XD
Cuty girl being cheated :o
Muahhaha~ ^^

Is waiting for Sarannia..
To upload those pics at facebook..
And you will see our crazy and silly pics there..
Hug hug kiss kiss somemore wad ar?
Hahaha XD
Really enjoyed (:

Daddy and mummy back at around 11.30..
Lucky Woon fetch me back..
And reached at 11 pm ><
If not I sure kena marah..
xD

Parents bought a lot of COCO..
Not chocolate..
Is coco things..
Like powder to make pudding,
And so on lar..
There was too remote..
So they cant buy anything special ><
Anyway,
Welcome back..
And I can eat wat mom cook again..
No more fried rice which is bad in taste..
=.=
Sista who cooked..
Actually shes much better den me..
Just tat day dono wad happen..
The fried rice was stiff.. =.=
But,
Really better than me..
I just noe to cook maggi..
=.=
Even an egg oso nid sista's help to broke it..
Ahahahahaha
><
:P

Bye lar
:D
It's holidays..
And I bet I will have a lot of new post soon..
Hehehehe (:

No comments:

Post a Comment