Sing sang SONG!

Friday, March 19, 2010

STUDY!


Study to understand doctrines yourself.
Ehh..
I love this Golden words..
Muahahaha.. (:

2.26 currently time
Just completed my Chemistry homework..
And I found interesting :D
Well,
It's getting tougher
><
Tuition teach well,
And thanks God I can understand..
Ya,
Work harder (:

Blogging here,
Eheh..
Later revise BIO !
Wee :D
Another subject which is getting tougher too.
Aassssh...
Everything getting tougher..
And it's for sure.
Takkan everything becomes more easier de =.=

Add math..
Screwed!
Do more practices..
Hmm..
Hope sis go work or study as soon as possible..
Orelse pc will b on-ing all the day..
And I will get addicted and attracted....
Computer,
Doesnt looks prettier than me..
I wonder,
Still many ppl loving IT*
Ahaha.

Off for bio..
And sorry sis,
You cant sleep again..
Ahehe..
I on the pc and I off the light when Im doing homework..
And the pc was in silence mode..
I wonder why you still cant fall asleep..
Perhaps you have to eat pill..
Not my fault den..
:P
Ahehehe... :D

Bye guys!
Sooom~ wind***


Some people,

We know tat we can be loved,
But we give up,
Because there will not b a good ending..
Sometimes,
We know tat there is no way out,
But we still moving forward,
Because we already get used to it..
Am I right people?
):



No comments:

Post a Comment