Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random (:

Wee :D
I'm here again..
Aheh :)

Exam papers had given back lar..
Results?
Happy bcuz all As..
Except Add math and Physics ):
But,
Already satisfied since I'm not that perfect..

Sejarah!! :D
FIRST TIME get 94%..
And I did not go tuition for Sejarah this 3 month :P
And read everything myself ><
Really shock when I get my paper..
And it's also my first time having same high marks with Teng..
Since she's so PRO like siao zha bo :P
The 2nd high marks in class..
Thanks God!! :)

Too bad,
I still FAIL my add math..
Revise back everything during holidays..
Chapter 1 actually not that hard..
Aihs.. ):
Things already over..
No point for me to regret now..
Laziness is the biggest and suckest excuse!
):
D for Physics too..
Aihs ):

Still got BC..
Im sure that I wont get A for it..
Except,
Miracles do happens =.=
Awake from happy mood..
And continue my studies...
Shouldn't be too happy..
Because this is only the first test..
Everything isn't exactly with the real paper..
The Mid-Year exam only will be the scary one...
NO NO NO..
Is final exam..
LOL....
Add Math havent reach Chapter 5..
Just see me SIAO after start studying that Chapter..
Many ppl says it's tough like HELL...
How am I able to do it? @@
Aihs!
Pray for me! ):


Wana listen to jokes?
Ahaha..
Gorila our physics teacher..
Wad jokes did she make?
Common sense!
About her wrong pronounciation again..
Well,
Recall abit about time what I laugh about her..
'' equation = EKUASHION''
XD
This not so funny..

Today,
Our lesson about momentum..
She opened the CD room and start teaching..
Aheh..
Momentum = Mass x Velocity..
Er..
I had forgotten wats the question asking..
But I know it's about TORTOISE..
Well,
I'm so clever..
PRAISE ME LAR :P
I expect she will pronounce as ''TOTOYCE''
So I told Jing Wen them..
Let see will she pronounce as '' TOTOYCE''
QIANG QIANG~
I'm waiting for the sound..
Listen.. listen... listen......
Class,........... '' TOTOYCE''
The whole class was laughing like HELL..
But she didnt care at all..
And keep ''TOTOYCE''-ing..
OMG. xD
We respect her,
And learn her pronounciation..
''TOTOYCE''s got momentum..
Because it's moving XD
She explain explain..
Tat Hong act like don't understand..
And ask why question about the ''TOTOYCE''
Ahahahaha!!
Then,
We took note about wad she said..
Momentum bla bla is '' DEFENDS '' on the mass and velocity..
Ahahaha..
This one still okay..
Defends and depends..
Really so BIG HUGE different =.=
And oso..
Separately as SIPIRATELY =.=
XD

She blames that we're not perfect and good as the students in 5 years ago..
My sister tat year?@@
Lol..
Three lines for her |||
That time shes just NEW to be my sister's Physics teacher =.=
Somemore,
People forgot to bring module say wan switch her class to Orkid..
Bla bla..
People fail exam den wan move them to Kekwa lar bla bla..
I was like..
=.=
We admit we're not perfect..
But you're not that perfect too.. =.=
No one is perfect!

Ekuation
Defends
Totoyce...
She makes us easy to remember everything..
Can't blame..
XD
At least we still can remember wad she taught..
Because it's tooo FUNNY!
hahaha :D


No comments:

Post a Comment