Sing sang SONG!

Monday, March 8, 2010

meaningful words (:

Post this bcuz it's too meaningful..
Copy from one of a group's picture in Facebook..
Title :
The worst feeling ever is not knowing whether you should wait or give up..



There's always
a little truth
behind every
''Just Kidding''

a little knowledge
behind every
'' I don't know ''

a little emotion
behind every
'' I don't care ''

a little pain
behind every
'' I'm okay''


It happens quite everyday for me,
How about u?
People (:




Someone told me,
People whom love you,
Will love ur
imperfect too!!
Wad I need is jz someone's passion on me..
And wat I'm waiting is only..
The Right One
Although I seem too tall to b loved..
Nvm,
I can wait ((:
''Fate'' arranges everything..
Let the
God arrange everything too!

No comments:

Post a Comment