Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

:/

Finally free from doing revision..
Add math Physics Chemistry..!
And homework had done XD..
Some dono how to do so jz leave it on :P
Stress-nya~

Went piano's lesson today,
Eish..
Fees raised up again..
270$ per month..
Eihs D':
Found tat my expense per month really lots like hell..
Plus tuition+pocket money..
One month kinda reach 650..
Really sad of this..
If my bro isnt working..
My dad will b more suffer..
Bt wad my mom say is,
Piano is the last year ady..
Im Grade 8 now n gotta sit for exam on August..
Thanks God btw..
But hvnt get ready yet to graduate in my piano lesson..
Feel tat Im not qualified yet to graduate..
Some basic's things I forgot and even dono..
Eihs,
If time could returned back..
I will learn pop piano..
Even cheaper and interesting..
Bt will still try my harder,
To pass my Grade 8 exam..
Still gt theory havent gao dim..
But mom say jz postpone it..
Aihs )':

Dono how to reduce my expenses per month..
In tuition, its really hard..
Can't take full package..
Bcuz I go some places which is really good..
And the price of course different..
Aihs..
Sigh***
What I can do is,
Buy everything myself..
Including refference books or clothes if I'm able to..
I dowan my mom pays for me again..
I had used my parent's a lot of money..
Dono how to say thank you..
Bcuz I'm feeling sorry too...

Control myself..
Start saving money..
Don't buy wasteful things for myself..
Don't eat too a lot during recess time...
Save for myself and oso the easiness for my parents..
What I can do is only,
Work harder,
Save money..
And do not hope for more..
Pray for me..
I hv to do that (:
Only I can feel better..
Anyway,
Without them..
I couldn't b the better one..
God,
Just bless me..
Help me go through those troubles easily..
And change my every attitudes..

Dad's birthday today..
27/2..
Asked him this evening after he worked,
He nvr forgot..
We wana celebrate for him..
Bt he say no need..
Eish )':
Always like this..~
But..
Cant celebrate with him also..
Cant eat steamboat together also..
He went relative's wedding dinner..
Aihs...
Dono wan buy to him..
Even a wish oso did not say out..
Sorry dad..
Happy birthday..
Its useless to say here..
Because u don't even noe wats going on..
Love you..
Although u're different with others' dad..
You show ur serious face..
Blame us and scold us..
Those Christians told me before,
If I pray..
He really could change..
Definitely I hope him to change..
Just trying hard to communicate with him..
Sometimes still jokes with him..
But he doesnt feel anything too...
Well,
Whatever..
I told myself,
Hes smiling in his heart..
And love us in his heart...
A kinda stupid and hot temper man..
xD
Wink*
Happy buffday dad,
Muackz >,<

Havent have the mood to sleep yet :/
Starts Bio later..?
Hmm..
Oh ya..
Have to copy tuition's notes..
Which I have missed when I went PD..
Here I go,
Bye guys!





Pray harder,
I can stop feeling guilty bcuz of my expenses per month..
Just work harder..
I have to b a gud girl now...
No more the stubborn girl ady..
I have grown up....
God will guide me..
I believe on it (:

Pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment