Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

First day of CNY~

Hey guys..
I wear skirt today..!!
Except of school's uniform..
Today is my first day wearing skirt ><
In 2010*
Muahaha :3

Jeans skirt..
Wulala~
Well,
Damn not convenient at all..
Sit politely everything oso must bcareful..
Again,
I prefer jeans or shorts jeans xD
Hehe :3

Pics?
I hv no either one xD
Bt for today's activites..
I had some..
But no mud to upload..
Hehehe...

Am going to cinema later..
Having movie at 12am..
Dont jealous or envy..
Ok?
Muahahaha~

Angpau angpau..
Still not enough for me..
I need MORE!!
Kekez ^^

Happy happy CNY..
Happy happy You n I..xD
Well,
I have forgotten the valentine's day..
Single?
So so wad ><
Im still a rock star xD
Wrong lyrics? hmm

Have to prepare now~
Dont miss me..
Enjoy ur CNY~
Kakaka ^^



28 tickets..
Relatives+cousins..
One of them is mine..
Wahaha..
Awesome rite?
Yeah!!
1/4 of the cinema..
Muahehehe :3
I'm coming..~
Hope wana stay at home n sleep de daddy..
Can safe and hav a sweet dream in house..
God bless us :D


No comments:

Post a Comment