Sing sang SONG!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sigh

Back from prefect's camp..
Well..
Sucks indeed..
Teachers stole our sleeping time and do such lame activities..
Some of us don have sleep until the nx day..
We jz took a nap for a while..
And its more tired den one who nvr sleep ==
Kinda regret to take the nap =.=

To teachers,
If we have to discipline like wad we did when schooling..
Den we memang cant find any fun in this camp..
I jz have to explain..
I hav no pin bcuz I have lost it..
I wonder how am I going to pin..
And kena ''step'' infront of so many prefects...
We have our dignity..
Dropping our face making us to feel shame..
It will jz becomes worst in the problem between teachers and prefects..
Call us to say our idea out..
But shamed us infront of so many people..
Everyone was so tired..
After being shamed,
Imagine if thats you..
How will you feel..
Its the first time I felt,
Being a prefect is aint easy..
We have to look at student's face..
And now even teacher's...
We did our wrong in the first time..
And we changed after it..
But in ur mind,
We're still the same..
Its kinda meaningless to do well..
I wonder,
When we can communicate with teachers nicely..?
Well,
Shes the one who admire the most,
Shamed me in front of so many people..
And she made me dono how to face her..
But it wasnt bcuz of shame,
Is because of the sucks feeling..
Really feel so dissapointed..
And I thought shes the best one among those teachers..
And I found tat Im really so wrong T.T

90 degree bounding..
For me,
We respect teachers..
But teachers oso nvr respect us..
''Terima kasih cikgu''
In fact,
I really don hv tat mood to say it..
I'm sorry ==

We're oso human..
Hope to get respect one day too..
Not only from students..
And also from adults..
And now..
In our job,
We really hope tat..
Teachers respect us too D':

We understand our ketua's feeling..
For others I dono,
Bt I had already understand..
I jz wana teachers to know..
The communication between prefects and teachers,
Really important..
And oso to believe us..
Aihs..
Sigh :(



I saw it using my eyes..
Tasting the pain from my heart...
Well,
It hurts ):

No comments:

Post a Comment