Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picha picha and PICHA!

Picha picha picha~
No edit~
And with 100% original XD
Taken by me me ME!!
xP


Day one of CNY

14/2/2010

On the way to cousin's house..
Angpau, IM COMING!!
Bro's backside..
Taken by me..
Uncle bside..
No tat feel jor ~


Fat a~ Money come ar~
Healthy oways ar~
Results gud a~
Bla bla bla~~
cant see my face..
Fine..
My look in day one XD

Preparing to watch movie~
I love the scarf~ XD


2nd day of CNY..
15/02/0210

Simply loving this pic..
My hair~
Well, fan right in front of me :P
Well,
This shirt coz 33.90+ after discount ==
Original price 63+
Siao gila,
First time buying so expansive de shirt ==
Well,
Bro who paid it xD
Just ignore the toilet..
My expression mmg funny~
I cant stop laughing on tis pic XD
Triangle's tongue?
xD
Simply taken~
So tall? high?
xD


Argh,
Im still enjoying the day of CNY..
GOD,
Stop the time!!
I hate ppl telling me happy time will not last forever.. ):
Wuu T.T

Tomorrow day-three~
Going Dato's banglo as usual @@
Bringing camera :D
Den go Cheras..
Another auntie's house..
Muahaha..
Im still enjoying..

Hw?
XU away from me D:
Especially Add math..
T.T

Countdown~
2 days more for Tat Hong..
3 days more for me..
To depart to PORT DICKSON!!
Muhahaha~



No comments:

Post a Comment