Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random

Well,
Im bac (:
Tahan-ing to b energetic ==
Y don't I sleep? ==?
Haha.
Jz hav the mood to update my blog lar >< :))
Im back from Port Dickson,
I miss there a lot,
Especially the pretty beach..
It wasnt like wad I imagine b4 I went..
The sea is quite clean..
And I meet crabs, jellyfish, and hermit crabs..
All tiny tiny in size..
Damn syok weh :D
Hav to walk carefully on the beach.. ==
A crabs was injured bcuz I stepped it accidentally..
Sorry D:
Feeling guilty now ><
Jellyfish quite a lot oso..
Abit transparent and I can see its internal organs..
Er.?
Cute or disgusting?
LOL..
Imagine u step on it..
EEEEEESH and u will b sent to hospital ==

Well,
Avillion the hotel,
5 STARS..
Which Tat Hong wished to go..
But fully-booked XD..
I miss everything there..
Especially the room.. ><
Whee ~

Lol,
Back to normal..
A lot of pics in my camera..
But I will only upload some once I free..
Aihs, My camera took pics too clear..
And the files very big..
To upload 5 pics to blog or fb,
I hv to wait around 15 or even 30 mins..
383 PICS ==
10 pics ad gotta shout loud ==
Im not tat patient =.=
Will jz upload some nice one :)

Pn. Syuhaily..
Finally back and starts our BI lesson.. ==
Aihs,
No more honeymoon..
Like we hv free's periods to fools around n jokes around in this two month..
Well,
She told us something which I feel its really bad..
We shouldnt b proud of getting A in BI in PMR ==
If Im not mistaken,
She said 60 considered A..
I predict math sure 55+ A ==
Science they said 50 A oso..
They're right,
PMR cant proove anything ==

Exam is coming very soon..
Eihs..
Still not so confident in Add Math..
Hope so will be better after tuition's teacher finish the chapters..
Chapter 1..
Went tuition on Feb,
Miss kinda alot
Hv to choose time to practise, and revise again..
Aihs.. T.T
Shouldn't b lazy anymore..
PC shooo away from me ==
Thx God..
Fb getting fewer comments to reply..
I can close after online-ing 15+ mins....
Hahaha :)

Gotta sleep now,
Dowan b late to school like today again =.=
Im so tired..
Bye guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment