Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

nah nah

says HI :)
Hehehe ^^~

Yesterday open house..
Quite a lot of pics ^^
Dad get drunk..
And say ''Goodnight'' to me
SweeeET ><
Can say this is my first time hearing tis xD
Touching touching*
Only can see his serious look everyday..
But when he get drunk..
He changed to another person
Hahaha xD
Will upload the pics if Im free..
^^

Gosh..
Homeworks nvr touch b4..
O.M.G T.T
ADD MATH..!!
Dono do how to do ):
Tuition very slow T.T
I wish the time could stop!! T.T

Departing to Port Dickson tomorrow ><
Daddy isn't following D:
Not free
Aihs.. ><
Hope everything will b alright (:

Someone reminds me tat exam is coming soon..
Sei sei sei..
Im still stuck-ing in Add math..
Gosh T.T
Havent even start my Sejarah tuition..
Only do notes in house..
Somemore addicted to facebook AGAIN and AGAIN
T.T

May God bless me T.T
Visiting aunt's house later..
><
New number tim~
Inform me if u wan..
Only for one I know :D
Dear,
I love you :P

No comments:

Post a Comment