Sing sang SONG!

Friday, January 1, 2010

1 of Jan 2010..New year

5 4 3 2 1..
''Pop'' ''eu~ POP''
Lols..
Noe wat it mean..?
Fireworks around =3=...

Some frens went Desa Park City to countdown..
Too bad,
Mom dont let me go..
Its too late d ='(
Wu...
Forgot liao..
Mom's bday..
Got free call....
So I call dear Chyi from 11.20+ until 12am 2010..
Thanks Chyi ^^
Dar love u =P

Well,
Jz had steamboat with my family..
The last dinner in 2009..
Really meaningful..
Its my mom's bday also..
Well,
I will not go tat place anymore..
The tomyam..
Only tasted sour, no spicy at all..
Soup,
Lagi terrible..
Tasteless like water.....
Stupid =3=..
Fish ball all seafood like SHIT...
Ppl's lamb ar beef ar..
All cut until small pieces nice nice de..
Theirs ==..
Disgusting....
But got benefit..
Its cheap..
Mom bday so its for free..
But I will nvr go there anymore..
Bro bring de ><
Guy,
Oways the blind 1 XD

Well,
Its 2010 d..
And bcum more mature d..
No more cheap cheap PMR d..
Everything bcum tougher..
I wish I can handle it...
I need friend's support..
Family's support..
Bcuz I hv to face another stress..
Which some of them nvr face..
Its Grade 8 practical..
I wish I really pass it....
And chase back the time when I practise piano..
Do well in my final exam..

Wana plan everything for myself..
Nx year for me,
Time is my most precious belonging..
God,
Do la help me.. ='(
Hope friends really can gv me support once I collapse again..
I nid u all..
And my dearest family =(..
I really need indeed T.T

2010,
A very very strange year for me now..
Troubles, stresses, problems..
Will b coming out very soon...
I noe I cant b tat tough..
But I wish I could go through it very smoothly ='(
I pray and I really pray T.T


I flu again..
In the first day of the year..
Lols?
Hope it doesnt represent tat Im unlucky for this year..
Pray pray pray ><

No comments:

Post a Comment