Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2 of Jan Random


Lv tis pic..=)
The layering feel of my hair..
How nice isit xD
Perasan =P

Times passed so fast lar..
T.T
Damn confuse this few days..
Abt tuition stuff..
One head bcuz two times bigger =3=...
4 places to go..
Timing problem..
Subjects taking..
Argh..
Really hell confusing..
Mind exhausted...==

I wana wear lens lar..
T.T
Mom say I very ''lun zhun''
Very careless..
So dont buy me the lens as an award..
I hate wearing spec lar T.T
Wear until ear nose oso pain..
Hair messy..
Don hv so straight like b4 d...
I HATE SPEC LOT
='(

Selling books lar..
F1 F2 F3 PMR..
So freak many..
Today pack dao oso feel irritating ==..
But now bookshelves is blank..
Study's table is clean and neat :D
So satisfy..
But floor is full withpacks of books @@
LOL..
Lelong lelong~

Went piano class today..
May b its not tat tough for me ba..
Jz normal..
I hv to practice as many as I can..
As they say,
Practice makes perfect..
I must and its a MUST....
><

Hav to discipline myself tis year..
Find back the confidence..
Once I went through my F4 life..
And get used to it..
God will guide me...
I pray =)

Off to bed,
Freak tired... xD
Nitez lar everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment