Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

19&20 of Jan Bad bad LUCK!

19 of Jan
Well,
It was yesterdayy..
Owsh ><''
And eeeeeesh T.T

Saw Rainbow right in the morning :P
Thx Jing Wen who call me go out of the class and see :)
So nice although its doesnt clear..
I was shouting around and call them to see the nice view :P
Im crazy..
Owh, sowie then :P

Went home after schooling..
Chyi my dear was following me..
My head was aching like hell..
And I thought I tied my hair to tight ><
I slept b4 going to Rumah Sukan..
And left dear alone plying with my pc...
Hehehehex..

Throat and head aching like hell after coming back..
And I found tat had a bad fever..
TIRED man!! T.T
Ate 4pils as once..
Eeeesh..
So suffer...
But feel better after it...
Muahaha :P

20 of Nov
Which is today..
Well,
Feeling better and no more headache..
And I thought everything had alrd fine..
In fact,
It was lagi teruk then yesterdayy...

Pjk..!
Changed my shirt in toilet..
And left my wallet inside the toilet..
Went to 4 Cempaka..
And found tat my name tag losing..
Only realize tat my wallet and everything were in the toilet..
I ran as fast as I can..
When I reached the toilet..
Kinda happy tat my wallet and everything still there...
Smile for me rite?

Well,
Its wasnt wad u think =.=
When I opened it..
Money GONE..!!
Fxking bull shit..
Whos the bladdy bull shit cao cao!!
EEEEsh ><

I lost my RM20 and I felt tat I d so unfortunate..
LOL..
RM14 yuran BSSM which I helped teacher to collect..
Also GONE..!!!
Its wad they say,
I hv to ''tip'' the money myself...
Eeeeeesh T.T

Thanks Chyi and Kai ru for accompanying to find teachers..
And sport check those suspected students in their class..
Well,
Found some who bought RM14 which is 14 piece of RM1..
Exactly like the RM14 tat I collected..
No proof and cant even catch them..
Bcuz they don hv two RM10 which same like mine :(
A word to describe myself,
Damn fxking UNLUCKY T.T

Aihs,
Mom nvr scold me..
Thx God.. =.=
You noe why,
She thought it was all my money...
I hate the one who steal it..
U..
GO HELL..
Wasting my time my sweat to find u out...
BULL SHIT!!
Ready to get ur punishment one day..
GRRR :(

It seems like everything bad happen continuously..
LOL..
After seeing the rainbow,
Everything bad happens....
Mamamia.. T.T
Pity me weh :(


No comments:

Post a Comment