Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

8 of Jan End of this weekdays

One week gone..
And I have fallen sick :(..
Flu today..
Used up ppl's tissues..
Bu hao yi si lar :D

4 Anggerik..
Funniest class ever xD
Especially those funny classmates..
Pau pau!! xD xD
Chi Hao!!
Woon!!
Tat Hong!!
Muahahaha :D..

Today happened one funny case..
But too bad,
Its too hard to explain in English lar..
Bt really damn freak funny..
I cant even stop laughing when it happened..
Stupid PAU ==
xD

Well,
Started Bio tuition today..
Complicated..
But its interesting after understanding it..
Actually..
Wad job tat I desire in my future?==
LOL..
Doctor,pharmacist,song maker,engineer for music stuff?
LOL..
Is either music or about BIO..
Biotechnologist?
Kinda complicated lol..

Chose co-curricular activities..
Kelab Hobi and badminton..
Thanks God..
That Im an assistant for kelab hobi..
Im lucky? ==?
And wakil T4 for badminton..
Nx year..
Dear will b very cham..
I gotta vote her for ALL
:D
Blek :P

Well,
Yes I hate..
I dislike...
Because its still the same..
But wad to do..?
Friend is one who have to b forgiven by us..
Take revenge..?
Im retarded if I really took..==
Look further and b open-minded..
Hei xiu hei xiu..
Whee =3
=)

Tmrw piano class..
Nvr practise well..
Busy lar those days T.T
Aihs..
But I think no problem gua?
Hope so hope so ><
Again..
Wish everything will b fine tmrw..
My wishes
*Study well
*B happy
*Concentrate in class n stop feeling sleepy
*Be happy and cheers :D
*Dear can b my alarm clock everyday xD
*Physics will not get affected by our sucks teacher ==
*Forgive one who hv to b forgiven and look further
*Everyone can handle their studies
*Friends cheer with me
Wheee =3

I pray I pray..
Horray :D


No comments:

Post a Comment