Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chill :)



23 of Jan


Happy bday Andrew =)
Wish u all the best lar :D
=]

Well,
Marathon today..
Not tired for me..
But suffer for me lol... =)
Congratz Kai ru who get No.9 ar..
Abit shock tat u can run tat fast...
Proud of u..=)
^^..
As usual,
Teng and May yee got price again..
Thumb up*
Those long gas fella xD

Found tat Im so weak now :(
May b less exercise liao ba ^^..
Call me run 100 metres I ok lar..
Run tat far..
Really indeed killing me :P
Coughing like hell summore :(
Bt even better den yesterdayy..
Zao zhi dao tugas BSMM...
See ppl run..
Sure very funny de XD
:P

Slept on the floor in tarmac there..
Quite sleepy+suffering from coughing =.=
Even talk oso hard..
Voice so rough like HELL.. =.=
Not so sexy like yesterday..
Cause its getting serious xD
Cham nia :(

Went back class after finished it..
Nth to do..
Hear songs and chit chat.. ==
Sum guys cat in class..
LOLS..
Actually alrd done..
Just only the side of the board hv to cat..
So guys who did it xD
Well,
Its damn freaking smelly =3=
EEEsh =.=

Rush for piano lessons without having a bath ==
Damn uncomfortable..
But lucky got bring cloth to change :D
Kinda happy tat I alrd know to ply 2 exam songs liao..
One song is abt 7 pages..
And I finished it..
Just hv to practise now :)..
Still gt the last song..
Which is the hardest one..
Pray for me..
I could handle it ><
Scales,oral test,sigh reading
I hope I can oso handle lar :(
Especially sigh reading...
ARGH..
Cant practise de..
Must look at the score and ply during the exam..
Cham cham D:

So many cases abt things kena stole nowadays..
LOL..
Really wana curse those who did it..
Just ready to get the punishment..!!
U'll get it one day..
JZ WAIT FOR IT!!!
Grrr :(
Did u read moral?
Noe wat is moral??
U don ever noe wat is shame?
Isit so fun for u to steal other's things?
Ur parents nvr teach u?
You are damn low educated..!!
FXKING bull shit =.=
Really miss my money =3=..
Baka =3=..
Even things inside blk pengawas also kena stole..
Prefect kena student oso kena..
WTF..
Don let me noe whos the stealer ==
U will die.

LOLS..
Full with anger now..
So many frens bside de things kena stole..
There are too many stealer in our school..
I really cant find one who is honest..!!
LOL..
Calm down ==
LOLS..

Well,
THE END..
Nothing to write about liao..
Wana b cheer :D
Happy n continue my life..
Learn from one book,
No matter wad things happened,
How sad how horror how terrifying..
Lifes still goes on..
Aihs...
Anyway,
Just b happy :)
Yes I can xD

No comments:

Post a Comment