Sing sang SONG!

Monday, January 18, 2010

18 of Jan Random

Mamamia~..
EEEEsh..
I start these tat means tat Im in a sucks condition lor x(
Homework driving me crazy..
Physics Chapter 1.3..
Drop my calculator when tuition..
After picking up..
Lost wad teacher had tough...
Imagine tat..
Only tat 10 seconds..
I d cant understand...
Owwwh D:
Sheeeeeeeeet :(

Well,
Its the third week of schooling lur..
Gonna say bye bye to all my ''not biasa'' in F4 life..~
I hv to biasa now lar D:
Btw,
Getting closer and closer with 4 Ang's classmates..
Whos all siao dao beh tahan xD
Pau pau Kai Wen..
This two most sakai de xD x))
Ah Yeow Jia yuan..
Cute cute de :D
Hehehehex...
New student..
Su-Meng.. =)
Hope so wont b bad..
Bucz Woon is jz sitting right bside him xD
Hahaha,
Really enjoy in the class :D

Meow :D
Gotta do hw now..
Jz to update my blog..
A random post :P
Wei Hong,
Ur blog macam talking the same thing with me leh...
xD
Eeesh ><
Byez lar ^^
Dont miss me~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment