Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 of Jan Eesh

Getting lazy n even lazier.. T.T
Addicting to fb recently..
O.M.G..
Its why I kinda dislike fb liao...
SHIT SHIT SHIT..><
Eesh T.T

Well,
Bio had started today :D
Leng lui lao shi :)
First chapter quite lame lar..
But tuition d started Chapter 2
Those weird weird word finally comes out..
Hahaha..
Bt if u understand it..
Studying smart..
Its quite okay for everyone :D
Gambateh :D

Physics..
Eeesh ><
Tuition d started..
But d drove me crazy :(..
Plus on school teacher very sucks..
Well,
Ready to fail :D
But hv to try b4 I fail :P..
And pass after I fail...
L.O.L

Going rumah sukan later.
Eesh..
Lazy lar =.=
Homework homework..
Can u pls dissapear as soon as possible..
Eesh eesh eesh T.T
Hw,
Here I come..
Im not tat willing okay T.T
I wanna sack u out..
U're fired!!
Too bad,
Im not the boss..

Well,
Lame-ing again..
Its jz an update for my blog..
Ignore me if im being fei again ><
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment