Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Again they break their promise

Tears flowing again..
Feel like being cheated..
But may b it wasnt too...

Adult love to break their promises..
Or may b they hv their reason..
Which is so hard for me to accept..
I hate tat kind of feeling..
I really so so hate.

Im waiting for tat..
And now u tell me tat its unnecessary..
I delay the time to buy,
Because I feel guilty..
And Im not so hurry on it..
But now,
I get nothing...

I jz can blame u..
But not to angry :(..
If u buy it just bcuz of Im too annoying..
I will just feel guilty..
But if I nvr buy it..
I really feel so unhappy..
I had waited for it for so long..
I just need a better one...
D:

I hope I can own everything..
Which I shouldnt b considered abt ur situation..
How u feel and are u able to do so..
I just hate to do it..
I dono u hv ur own reason or really feel unnecessary..
I hate..
I really so hate...

To adults,
I hate to believe in ur promises again..
You are not trust-worthy at all..
I really so hate tat..!!
:(


If can,
I prefer them to think about me..
I hate to think about others..
And I harm myself eventually...
I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment