Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 January School school school :P

Its the second day of schooling..
Well,
Kinda enjoyed in my class.. =)
Anggerik which means Bio class...
Abit not biasa to write 4 Anggerik on my book ==..
And I oways start with 3 and followed by Cempaka..
LOLS =)

Its the class tat I want,
But not the teacher tat I really prefer alot =(
Well,
I think may b tuition will guide me more ba..
Too bad,
My English teacher is Pn Syuhaily LOL..==
Kinda dislike her..
Now taking holidays..
Dono when will shes coming back to teach ==
Whos our physics, chemistry's teacher..
No idea now =3=..
Hope tat my class teacher can change now..
Pn. Kamariah..
Damit lar =.=

Congratz Yvonne for joining us in Bio class,
And on the way to achieve her dream as a doctor x)
Ga yao lar Vonne =)
Happy tat I've u as my classmate =)
Same to Kai Ru..
Finally can go to Cempaka class @@
Take care of my dear ya :D

Seperate with classmates in 3 Cempaka..
Hope tat our dream realli accomplish this year..
Go genting with 3 Cempaka whole gang..
Woots..
Is expecting :)
Sad bcuz my class is far from dear's..
Too bad =(
Hope tat it will not affects our friendship ba ><
Or our love?:P

Took 5 hours' nap today..
Muahahaha..
Kinda unbelievable =.=
Lol,
Bro is right..
Orange small pig..
Translate from my chinese name..
LOL ><
=)

Dono how m I going to sleep tonight ><
Well,
Same..
Hope tat tomorrow will better den today..
Muahahaha..
=)
+u +u..
On our life in high school..
The upper Form 1's life xD

No comments:

Post a Comment