Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 of Dec Hapi bdae to my mummy ><

Happy bday to my mummy.. =D
No present for u =/
Totally bankrap mah T.T
But we'll hv dinner together tonite =)
Steamboat again..
Im coming weh :D
Cant wait for TomYam..
And POT again xD xD

Well,
Thanks for accompanying me along my life =)
You're the one who noe my result earliest..
And happy with me together..
No straight 8As..
But u d satisfy =)
And I gave u a hug..
Which u told me tat I long time nvr hug u..
When u watching drama =D
Hehehehex..
Feeling warm =P

Tmrw..
Orientation day..
Hav to go skul..
And soon go ply badminton..
Hehehehe..
No tuition..
Shuang**
Mom allow me leh..
Although I promise her..
The 3 Cem was the last gathering ><..
Hehehe..=)
No point..
Friend moody..
I need to accompany her :P

d=..
Mummy,
U're too special for me =)
The one who born on the last day.. xD
A very unique mom for me =D
Thanks god..
And I really appreciate it..
Although I do make her angry everytime xD
I cant promise I wont nx time =/
Cz everyone did tis >< xD

I cant wait to hav dinner together tonite x)
Whole family's gathering..
But sad oso..
2009 finally ended..
T.T
Memories hv to b kept in mind..
And soon all will b forgotten :(..
Didnt go any place to countdown..
May b bored at home again ba?
Hehehe..
Accompany mom lur xD

I wish I hv money now..
Can buy wadeva u wan...
But not everytime u the one who satisfied me..
Sorry mom..
=/

Love u soo ><
Happy bcuz dad oso promise to hv dinner together..
When u asked and get the answer..
I feel tat u're happy too..
Like me =P
Anyway..
Happi bday..

Mom,
I love you..
MUACKZ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment