Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

26 of Dec Jz forget =))

Well,
Gotta gather with primary skul's frens tmrw..
Is considering..
Shud I go or shudn't I..?
I hv no idea indeed ='(

Aww..==
A very bad memories..
Which I really need to forget about it..
Sadness and madness all around..
Sob :'(

I d grown up..
And gotta step in a more difficulty's life..
Through of it..
I experienced so many things tat happened on me..
Different kind of friends..
Things..
And everything
And..
I have to conclude tat..
I really changed from the childish bastard..
Into a nearly mature girl :'(

My primary life..
Sucks indeed..
If I gotta meet with u all..
I jz noe..
I will b very embarrass..
Aihss..

Get a badly news yesterday..
And..
Really dissapointed with tat fella :'(
Cant even believe..
Tats **..
How terrifying ='(

Thx for believing me =))
And I wish I really not the one tat ** told u..
But may b I am before..?
But I jz have to say..
Nx year..
Another new life..
I wish..
I could proof it....

Yeap,
I forget abt it..
May b..
Its really wad I guess of ** personality..
Anyway..
**
Thanks for reminding =))

Dont ask me whos **..
Its my blog..
To write my feeling on it..
Thanks =))

I've change..
And gotta change more..
I believe..
Some of them are believing =))
Thanks lot..
Im not the best..
But at least I cud b the better one..
Thanks god.. =))



No comments:

Post a Comment