Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 Cem last gathering 2009









Arh,
Im gaining weight..
Shit ==..
Stomach become big liao...
NOOO..
Time to on diet =))
Anti-FAT

Hehe,
Class gathering today..
Saw the pic enough lar hor..
Stories too long..
But gotta say few here..

Chan Ming..
The beauty ice mountain =)
Ate damn alot today xD
So..
Its worth for him to eat xD
And..
U noe wad he did..
He fried maggi mee...
Lols..
Here pics..

Awesome rite../
Bt it tasted quite good..
We put onion's oil and some chilli on it..
Not bad lar..
Damn creative xD

Nah,
I put corn into the soup..
So it tasted much sweeter..
Too bad..
Jz Pui Man feel nice ='(
And..
The end..
All force me to eat all 4 corns..
Thanks the two couple for helping me..
And also Pui Man..
Another one..
They did something and try to curse me..
But the end..
I curse zen yee :D


Lols,
Zen Yee.. xD
Thanks for fetching me bac..
But dont b mad of this pic..
Jz kidding xD xD xD
=P

Well,
Pot* in toilet immediately once I went back..
LOL..
Stomach aching in Zy's car ==
Pain and uncomfortable..
Feel better after coming out from toilet...
LOL..
Drink too much Tom Yam soup lar..
Natural lipstick I had again =)
No choice..
Its tasted yummy >.<
Cant go out anymore lur..

Huhuhu~
Mom scold le..
But jz asked me when gonna buy new phone.. @.@
Im coming
=P
Thanks mummy ^^
And sorry to let u angry today again...
But u d scolded me from house until I reach Carrefour ==
Enough hor ><

Guess wad..
My dad don even noe I went out today.. ==
He thought I was at upstairs..
Playing pc again..
Oh dad ><"
=P

As they say, Long leg's fella love to go out..
Isit true..?
Muahahaha =P

Miss ya..
Last gathering for 2009..
3 Cem..
Our memories foreva!!

No comments:

Post a Comment