Sing sang SONG!

Friday, December 11, 2009

11 of Dec Pray for me =)

Mom and bro's bday coming soon..
Too bad..
Im not working during this holidays..
No money =(

Bro's bday
13 of Dec..
Mom's bday..
31 of Dec...
Two terbalik..
Haha..
My mom's bday very unique rite =)
Hehehe..
This is the most special place tat I found on my mom..
Compare with u guys' mom xD

If I work..
I could hv a lot of money..
Hang out with friends..
Even can spring for a dinner on my mom's bday..
Buy her a chocolate cake..
Tat I wish to eat =P
No lar..
Fruit's cake better..
Not gud for her to eat so many sweet things..
Anyway..
Mom..

I Love you... =P

Bro's bday..
Haiz..
No idea on giving him a present..
Well..
Church's ppl will celebrate for him..
He don need us..
I just want him to left one chocolate cake for me :P


Grade 8 nx year lar..
Scales and pieces book bought d..
Its time for practise..
My god..
Really not sure I can handle anot..
Nx year sure will collapse..
I could have enough time to practise...?
Must practise at least 2 hours u noe..
Haiz..
I just wish I pass..
And sit for SPM smoothly...

Stresses..?
Face the fact..
As wad my mom had told me..
Tats the growing in my life..
Challenges from god to ME....
Pray for me tat I could handle everything..
God bless me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment