Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

24 of Dec 1 hour and 15 mins more

Cant even sleep last nite ='(
And this is the pic I took at 2.15am..
B4 sms-ing dear..


And guess wad..
I woke up on 8am..
And I cant sleep anymore..
='(

Its around 8.45am now..
1 hour 15 minutes more..
And everything will b revealed..
OMG..
I cant imagine hws my result..
T.T

Mom going with me =D
Lols..
I jz hope wad if I sad or happy..
I can share with her ><
Some more feel like many parents are going..

Nah..T.T
I had a nightmare last week..
I dreamt tat I got 1 A only..
How terrifying lar ='(
Mom even feel I will get STRAIGHT B..
OWW..
Too bad T.T

Min Li..
U song lar..
5As got RM800 le..
I oso dono wats my award for my results..
May b only new phone..?
But I will get good result ma T.T
I nid money lar :P

Alrite..
Gotta prepare to skul..
And..!!
I will cry later :D

Wats my result..
God,
Help me..
5As above can ma...
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment