Sing sang SONG!

Friday, December 25, 2009

25 Dec Merry Christmas!! =P





We wish you a Merry Christmas (x 3)
And a happy new year..^^
Jingle bell jingle bell..
LALALALAL~~

Happy bday Jesus :D
Hope so you can care of my family..
To b safety and healthy everyday..
And thx for giving me the gud result ^^
=P

Went bro's church jz now..
Silent night..
Which is the Christmas's eve..
Oh yea :)
Had a nice dinner there..

Lucky draw's time :3
Wad I get..
Hehehe..
A big big big big sheep's doll.
SO CUTE..
But abit too big and round..
If wana hug it and sleep
Abit hard :P

It suppose to b sis one..
But she was shame..
And gv me the gift..
The last 1..
Most ppl wan de ^^
Oh yeah =D

Tats why I said I was lucky today..
Thx god..^^
Nx year another new life..
Pray tat god will guide me along my way =)
=P =) =X


Lucky draw :)
Im the last one and get the biggest present..!!
Whee :3



Oops..
I talked quite a lot today..
Oh yeah :3
Do forgive me..
Merry Christmas ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment