Sing sang SONG!

Friday, December 25, 2009

24 of Dec PMR

Oh..
Today :3
Shud I say its a lucky day for me..?
Oh yeah..
May b =))

Thx god tat I really reached my target..
And I even cry until sit on the floor..
Macam get straight As' students..
Mempersiasuikan ><..

Mom goes with me..
And keep comforting me when queuing up..
LOLS..
Congrats to my bro..
Yoh..
Hive 5 =)

I teared after announcing those who get straight As..
Ying ying lar!! =;(
Nah..
Guess wad..
Weng Liang get full As..
Walao A..
Abit unbelievable lar =)
Really proud of him as a Cem's student..
But too bad..
Everyone pushed him away..
And avoid him..
Hahaha..
Congrats lar..
Liang liang n his lovely lao po =P

Congratulations..
Dad even wan cheat me tat I get 2As only..
He said he gonna cheat me tat he find ppl to check on web..
And frightened me tat I get only 2..
Hahaha =)
So dad..
Dont ever fool me! xD
Hope so u both reali very satisfy with my result.. I
ts my utmost satisfaction le lar..
Although no straight As ><
Love you both lar =)

Mom asked me to buy phone tmrw..
Oh yea..
Christmas present..
But..
Abit too sudden tat I finally own my own phone..
No nid share with mom anymore..
Mom finally noe tat without phone..
Bring me a lot of troubles..
Thx for understanding ><
Dad say I really pro..
Like tat de result..
Want money lar phone lar so many..
LOLS..
I wan money $$$..
Anyway..
Gt phone oso not bad :D T

hx god..
I noe..
I really did my best..
But still feel dissapointed..
No straight As again..
Humans are greedy ok?! xD
Hehehe :3
But reali satisfy le ^^

Its Christmas..
Happy bday Jesus =D
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment