Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

11 of Dec New pics




Hmm..
Mr. Wei Hong..?
These pics..
I look weird again?xD
Hahaha..
Yes I do?
With spec and without spec..
Hair put aside..
And hair pin-ing up...
I hv different looking again..?xD
E hem..
Im not Erica Tan..=P
The ET ==
xD
Woots
Im lame =(

Its wad I do again..
Ply with the new camera..
Chit chiak** chit chiak**
Perasan everyday..
I luv my hair..
Straight and smooth..
But gt abit curve jor..
Cheh..
I still love myself =P

Result's day coming..
Mamiiya..
Cant imagine d..
No matter wad result I get..
Tats ad the fact..
Cruel or kind..?
Depends on ur luck...

For wad to sad..?
To cry..?
Its jz for u to express out..
The fact is the fact..
U can change nth...
Again..
The only way is jz..
TO FACE BUT NOT TO AVOID..
Understand..?

My dear =)
No matter wads happening..
Im ur best dar ever =)
My friends...=]
Im ur best friend ever..?
Cheh..
I wish so =P

No comments:

Post a Comment