Sing sang SONG!

Monday, June 28, 2010

.....?



A big head prawn ( translate to Cantonese )
Obviously the klutz which is me..
Done something funny today..
Guess what I did today?XD
Haha,
Forgotten to bring my bag to school!

My fault my fault :X
Wan is anger today morning cause parents make me late again..
The late is cant sit neighbour's car and ppl tot i oways not punctual..
They wanna make the vegetable juice for me b4 I go,
And they're always late..
Which is What I really HATE. ==
Put my file, blazer and bottle outside after knowing neighbour went to school..
And left my bag inside my house
And go school with only my file,blazer and bottle..
How CUTE am I =.=
Almost reach school and I asked mom,
Wheres my bag.
LOL. =.=

First time such a hilarious thing happens on me..
What a LOL.

Anyway,
Wasn't tat in mood this few days..
Four days more to my piano's exam..
Just cried last night AGAIN in front of mummy..
I scare I fail and wasted those money she had paid for me..
:'(..
She just called me to try my best and its ady enough..
If I didnt learn piano,
She can buy so much things for herself..
Mom treats me good,
Just dislike myself for not appreciating it..
:(..

PIano..
Stressed because of you..
Wanna cry as fierce as I can..
Hate tat I'm alone..
I need a shoulder who can let me cry on it :(
Too bad,
Tats too hard to find someone who is taller den me..
DISADVANTAGES OF BEING TALL.
you noe?
:(



Again,
I do remind myself..
That I'm a girl..
please WAIT okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment