Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy bday sis, and an enjoyable day!



7 of June

Happy bday Tan Xiao Yin
My dearest sista.. ;D

During CNY,
Family trip to Port Dickson..
AWWW,
I miss there ><
It was when I'm Form 2 if I'm not mistaken (:


Sista~

Yesterday 7 of June..
It was the day!
Heeehe
Swam together with 4 Anggerik's buddies..
And also chun chun from 4 Dahlia..
Old classmates ;D
Hehehe,
Did enjoy myself (:

Played some games while swimming..
Guys who created it..
Too bad,
Teng went back early to go for her facial =.=
Only left me and Jing Wen..
Others all BOYS!
lols..
I'm the cameraman..
To take pics and videos during those activities they played..
And I've been blamed for not pro enough..
EEEsh. ><>Meow =3
I love this the most..
Just ignore my long long face. ):
I dowan geh =.=


Say cheeeeeese =D
Jing wen jing wen~
Trying to stand and make himself stable XD

He looks cute rite?
Hehehee
It's normal but I like it! XD

Chia Hau and Hong Meng
Chun chun close his eyes again..
Almost every pics oso closing..
EEEESH.

I look so freaking ugly..
But they're nice..
So I upload..
The girl bside me..
Cute and pretty rite? ^^

Good job Su=Meng!!
As a cameraman,
I was super satisfy with this ;D

Liang zai! XD
Chun chun lai de if I'm not mistaken ..

With my gorgeous buddy (:



For more pics and also videos,
Just view my profile in fb (:
Thanks ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment