Sing sang SONG!

Friday, June 25, 2010

everything!







MEOWS!
I am Finally BACK..
Off for about a week ady..

Hmm,
School reopened,
And exam papers given back!!
Thanks God for my lucky result..
I had be blessed,
And so lucky this time..
They said it was because of my hard works..
Hmph,
Anyway..
I thank God for the results..
;D

Leave now if u're feeling tat I'm not a good one,
Or may be lc-ing about my result..
Yes,
I will be saying about my result.
Leave if you unhappy with wad I wrote kay..
THIS IS MY BLOG,
I just hope to write my actual feeling here..
Not lc-ing,
But just sharing.
Leave if you dislike.
Thanks (:

ADD MATH!
Thanks everyone for boasting up my confidence!
Was nervous that I can't do well..
Grade G to Grade A..
Applause please!
CLAPS HAND!
Proud of myself ;D
Muahehehe~
Thanks Ah Yao for teaching me Chapter 5!
Ahha,
I correct all there..
Didn't waste ur time..
And it's worth!
Thanks Yeow~ ><

Bio too,
Was shocked when teacher said I 28..
I answered, ''huh?''
Only noe it's opposite..
;D
Shocked for my result..
Really shocked..
Thanks God thanks God (:

Sejarah,
Hmm.
Happy for my result too (:
But after trying my tuition's exam.
It proved tat I'm not good enough,
School's exam was just too easy..
Unlike tuition pro teacher's exam..
Awww,
Need to work hard more..

Aihs,
Quite not so satisfy subs are Chemistry and Physics!
Chemistry,
Even objective part oso did mistakes,
Some more the way teacher mark really so strict :(
Physics too,
Cant get the mark I wan..
Upset for two periods @@
Whatever,
Try better nx time. :)

BAHASA CINA.
AHA,
Paper two..
Muahaha..
44/100
Claps if u're sarcastic XD
Anyway,
I laughed for tat too..
Damn poor rite?
Paper one save me..
57 total up..
First time getting tat sucks result.
BC,
SCREW YOU!
Ahha,
Chinese,
U're the only subject who get B..
Tot can break my record this time :'(
KNS =.=

Sigh,
19 of August another exam again..
Tat must be a harder exam..
Hope so my hard work works tat time..
And still being lucky and be blessed all the time..
@.@

Anyway,
MY HAIR!
Aihs,
Pin-ing up everyday,
To tuition, at home oso..
Wanna rebond again..!
Hate curly hair.
EEeesh.

Piano's exam approaching :(
Nx friday!
And my right hand was in pain since yesterday..
When will get well huh?
Tot will be better today.
Yea it's better..
But after practicing piano,
It pain again..

Aihs!
Nx week exam..
GET WELL SOON..
Pray for me :'(





No comments:

Post a Comment